South Norfolk and Broadland District Council's employees have access to an amazing staff benefits offering, including:
- An attractive rewards and benefits package for employees that is free to join and offers a range of discounts in hundreds of everyday and luxury shops, dining out, local theatre, cinema, experiences and much more. They also operate a Car Loan scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Shared Cost AVC Pension Scheme and Staff Discounted Leisure Membership.
- Generous annual leave offer, an entitlement of 25 days leave per year, plus 8 additional public holidays. Increasing to 28 days plus the public holidays after 5 years of service. They also allow for the purchase of additional annual leave.
- Open to hybrid working and flexible working. Allowing employees to have some choice around where and when they work their hours.
- A full onboarding programme for new starters, helping them feel engaged, enabled and empowered in their new roles.
- Employer pension contributions of 15% with the option to make additional voluntary contributions.
- Training and development opportunities.
- It is important that their people feel happy, healthy and engaged at work. Their wellbeing offer for staff focuses on what they need to feel happy and healthy at work and at home, this includes access to an Employee Assistance Programme, a wellbeing support application, Occupational health support, a team of onsite Mental Health First Aiders and live training and webinars throughout the year.
- Support towards volunteering days in the community and encouragement to be involved with fun activities to raise money for local and national charities.